Hi to my first blog, I have been meaning to write a blog for ages. Unfortunately, creative writing does not come naturally to me, but with my swanky new website (thanks to my lovely boyfriend Dave) it seems like better time than any. And I do love the thought of sharing my ideas, projects and just generally every day stuff with you ………….the lovely people that visit my website. BTW welcome to Moochka! Hope you love it as much as I do and find everything you are looking for.
Ok………….let me start by saying a few things about myself and by few I mean 10:
1. I am mad about knitting, crocheting and sewing I love creating and find inspiration everywhere. This website is truly a dream come true, my little piece of paradise.
2. I LOVE cows! Hence the name of the website Moochka, which in Polish means: little, cute cow. This was also my nickname. I had a pet cow when I was little (my grandparents owned a farm) her name was Mikolaj (Santa Claus) and she was beautiful! Mikolaj miraculously disappeared about 2 years down the line………….well it was a working farm.
3. I cry at everything even commercials which provide constant amusement to Dave. He thinks it’s hilarious when I pour my eyes out at a very moving movie trailer (and trust me, me crying is not a pretty sight). I pay him back for this in other ways.
4. I came to London when I was 16, that was suppose to be only for a year………..17 years down the line I’m still here and still love London with all my heart
5. I always wanted to live in a caravan, the old fashioned, wooden ones still sometimes used by Romany Gypsies. I always associated them with sense of freedom, go and stop wherever you please the world is your oyster…….but of course reality is quite different ………..I mean my yarn stash is larger than a caravan and I’m not exactly dainty, space would definitely be an issue.
6. I was deaf and mute for a quite a while when I was little due to an accident , I basically went into shock , but now I have a very loud voice and talk a lot I think I’m trying to compensate for that.
7. I love drama, whether it be mine or someone else’s , I love the excitement the shock s that come with it……..life would be very boring without a touch of drama.
8. I’m perfectly capable of watching TV, reading a book and knitting at the same time and know exactly what is going on; basically I’m a professional multi-tasker.
9. I talk to myself…………a lot and aloud and I have to say I have some of the best conversations
10. I believe in quality and I am a bit of a yarn snob that is why I always use yarns made by Rowan (which are my favourite!) and Debbie Bliss.
Well that’s enough about me; don’t want to bore you senseless now.
Happy knitting 🙂